During his presentation, Gautham Ram told us about his online course on electric cars. Many of you showed interest, so we asked for further details. Here to find them.
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC): Electric Cars
TU Delft and Dutch-INCERT offer a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on Electric Cars. This unique program includes four courses that cover the main aspects surrounding electric mobility: Introduction, Technology, Business & Policy. The courses have been extremely successful having attracted ~200,000 enthusiastic learners from more than 175 countries.
In this program, you will dive into the state-of-the-art technology of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure; profitable business models; and effective policies for governmental bodies, which will accelerate the uptake of electric mobility. Whether you are an entrepreneur, technologist, engineer, consultant or policy maker – this program will help you take the next step!
What you will learn:
- The role of electric vehicles in the energy transition strategy.
- The technology behind electric cars and charging.
- Business opportunities and profitable business models for electric cars.
- TCO models, lean mass productions, value chain thinking and business integration.
- Policy objectives and instruments to support the adoption of electric mobility and the role of government.
- Case studies from Fastned, Lightyear, Carver, Jedlix, ABB, Nuon Solar team, Royal Haskoning, VDL to connect theory to practice
Online Professional Certificate Program:
You can now get a verified certificate for the complete curriculum by enrolling for the Electric Cars Professional Certificate Program at a cost of $99/ course or
$396 $360 for the entire program.
Enrol now in the four courses: http://tiny.cc/ecarsx
Enrol now in the Professional Certificate Program: http://tiny.cc/evmooc
Course video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oke-E4nC3AE